Nick and Eric were superbad, supercute baseball players for halloween! Ally was an Indian...excuse me...Native American and Ryan was a ChemDry Salesman!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ha ha heee! how adorable! ooh? were those some gang signs? have to play with those babies.
I can't believe how much they are changing... they are sooooo cute. I love the little smirks, it is so fun once they start to get their personalities... yay! for cute babies. Hoping all is well and you are surviving. ~Misty's Mom
4 comments:
ha ha heee! how adorable! ooh? were those some gang signs? have to play with those babies.
I can't believe how much they are changing... they are sooooo cute. I love the little smirks, it is so fun once they start to get their personalities... yay! for cute babies. Hoping all is well and you are surviving.
~Misty's Mom
by the way--looks like they slept through Halloween. did you drug them? Tell Alison she looks cute too.
MAREN!!!
They are so adorable, it's crazy how fast time goes... fun fun fun!
Post a Comment