So money is tight and therefore, no new camera, therefore...no new pics. I can still take them, it's just trickier than it once was. Hopefully next paycheck we can just suck it up and buy one, I found one that is basically the same as what I had...yet cheaper, and a little better...so I guess that is good news.
Let's see...Liam could pop out at any second, but I have this inkling that he is going to make us wait at least another week, or more. There just is no sign of me going early whatsoever. Ryan says he is ready...but I'm ok with just being pregnant...yeah I'm tired of it, but still...better in than out...in this particular case! I'm excited though! At my last appointment I had lost 2 lbs, which means I have gained a total of EIGHT lbs this pregnancy, I suppose for most people that wouldn't be a good thing, but the baby is doing just fine, and so am I, except for the whole anemia thing (bleh) and none of the doctor's seem the least bit concerned about it. I didn't gain much weight with the twins either, so I guess that's just how I roll. The only slightly frustrating thing is that with my OBGYN it's like 5 doctors and there still is one I haven't met, and depending on when this whole having a baby thing goes down, I could end up delivering and it's some guy I don't even know down there. It's not like the end of the world, it's just nice to know who is going to be there catching the baby...yeah.
Nick and Eric are doing quite well! Eric has finally decided that he can walk! Everyday he walks more and more, he is just slower and a little bit more cautious than Nick. Nick now pretty much runs without the slightest thought to what could be on the floor in front of him, so he has some bad spills sometimes, but for the most part he is really steady on those big feet of his (seriously, he has flippers, he could be a merman). We got him some shoes, but I don't make him wear them often, since he isn't very use to them yet. If only he could take some direction, like today when I said, "Go to the van!" and he chose to run for the street instead. Taking them to church is getting more interesting...for sure. Last week I was walking around the church building with Eric during sacrament, and passed the nursery room full of another ward's kids and was just dying to fling Eric in there and run away! Pretty sure that wouldn't be appreciated though. Reverence is just not my kids strong suit at the moment...or really even one of their goals, unfortunately. We got some nice pictures taken of them, and hopefully we'll have those either by the end of this week, or beginning of next week.
Ryan could be getting a new job soon, which is kind of exciting. The hours would be steadier, however the pay not as great, but then again what good is good pay if you don't work enough hours for it to count? At least if he has a set schedule one of us could get a side job and bring in a little extra, so we'll just see how things go.
My mom is going to be here soon, and she's probably pretty excited, she kind of likes her grandkids...a bit, and that will be fun! Anyways, that is pretty much everything going on, and we just have to hope that I stay pregnant thru halloween because my costume just won't be as cute if I don't, so everybody cross your fingers! You might actually get to see pictures again!
1 comment:
yes i love your kids! I dreamt the other night that Nick came home with ME--so look out and count noses when I leave! You will have an extra...
Post a Comment