1. Saturday night Ryan's Uncle Mike had a heart attack, he's still in the hospital with some problems, so keep him in your prayers.
2. All 3 kids have RSV now. Plus, Nick has an ear infection...again. I'm worried about Liam, mostly because he is so little, but he seems to be doing ok, so far.
3. The other day Ryan walked into the twins' room, and discovered that Eric had opened and squirted nearly a whole tube of diaper rash cream all over himself. Ha.
4. Today Nicholas managed to rub half a jar of vaseline all over himself and his crib. (they seem to have a knack for these kind of things)
5. I am still sick, but getting better little by little.
6. Ryan is now sick as well, and so I feel like we live in a plagued house sometimes, surrounded by coughing, sneezing, coughing.
7. Nick and Eric have gotten the hang of scribbling, now if they could manage to keep the crayons out of their mouth!
Since this is a rather depressing post...I'll lighten the mood by mentioning that we are heading to California in March! It's my grandparent's 75th Wedding Anniversary (holy cow, right?) and we are going to have a blast, I'm pretty sure.
Anyways, I hope nobody else out there is ill! Loves to all :)
2 comments:
Ick. Yuck. Poor You.
Glad to hear your boys have gotten to the stage where their best entertainment comes from smearing some sort of product all over themselves, the floor, or anything within reach. That's a good age. :o) Love ya!
This isn't why childproof caps were invented, but hey! Actually they became standard when somebody added poison to Tylenol. Did you hear about that crreeepy woman they arrested last week putting stuff in BABY FOOD! cant wait to see you and the boys in March.
Post a Comment