So yeah my camera has decided to hit a snag. I'm dying to post all the great pictures I have, but for some weird reason it suddenly will not download pictures onto my computer. I can look at them on my camera, but when I connect it, it says there isn't anything there. I don't know why, and it's very inconvenient. Especially since I would like an empty camera to go with me to California.
Now as for that experience...apparently wonderful snow storms are coming!!! The weather keeps shifting and even though we are now leaving a day early in attempts to avoid awful driving conditions...we are not sure this is actually going to work. So hopefully we will NOT end up like the Donner Party...I'm not entirely sure that I want to eat anyone in my family. Maybe if I take ranch dressing with me...you can eat about anything after it's dipped in ranch dressing...
Anyways...Ryan is yet again getting a new job. Winder Farms could be fantastic...if they would actually pay him what they promised him they would. 300 dollar paychecks just don't cut it around here. Thanks goodness for food stamps is all I can say. I didn't want to get on them at first, but Ryan went ahead and did it, and it's truly been a lifesaver.
So yeah, cross your fingers for my camera and our trip! Hopefully everything will work out and fantastic pictures will be on the way. Also...cross your fingers that our van will be packed nice and neat and I will not have forgotten anything. We're planning on heading out at about 3 am (disgusting!) and should be back by Sunday evening...phew, I'm tired already.
1 comment:
I'm packing tonite and we're on the way. Stay safe my darlings.
Post a Comment