We find out tonight if we are getting yet another apartment. I wish I meant that like oh yes, we are real estate moguls, just slappin' down cash on another place for kicks and giggles...nope. Anyways...I have fun pictures! I also decided it was high time you all got a video of our laughing liam. It isn't a new skill of his...he basically came out of the womb chuckling, so yeah, here it is, plus some pics of the kids playin in the backyard.
I have to replay Liam laughing. It just makes me happy! And those manly boys in their bibs doing manly chores with the wheelbarrow--oh and their binkies. Mwah!
2 comments:
What? Why are you moving again!?
I have to replay Liam laughing. It just makes me happy! And those manly boys in their bibs doing manly chores with the wheelbarrow--oh and their binkies. Mwah!
Post a Comment