Sunday, June 7, 2009

yes. i know.

That we moved a week ago and I haven't posted a bit. So...this isn't the "we moved" post. Don't get excited...i just had to mention that Nicholas has decided to just ya know...finish cutting all the teeth in his mouth at once pretty much...and he is a moody son of a gun.

Perhaps tomorrow...if I'm not still busy with finding place to put the remainder of our crap...I will take some pics of the new place and share our moving experience :) As for nicholas...would it just be horrible if I gave him like...a bunch of benadryl and let him sleep through teething for the next couple days? hmmm?

oh...and he has huge feet...we finally got them all sized for shoes, since i always just guess.

Nick-7.5...ya...i'm serious
Eric-6
Liam-2.5...awww cute little baby feet!!!!!

1 comment:

mom said...

Yes, I am always waiting for the pics. Baby feet are good too. Sorry about the teething moods--and no, benadryl is not the answer. He needs some time with his grandma Harvey.