Yup, he's gettin' bigger and better all the time! He walks...very short distances, and says "Uh oh" and probably other things that we don't understand yet. He loves Sesame Street and wants to eat everything, unless it's a vegetable. However tonight I successfully got him to eat peas and carrots. Like he really ate them, I'm thinking it's the first time he hasn't spit them out all over the place. He wants to do everything Nick and Eric do, and therefore we haven't had to teach him to drink from a sippy cup or push cars around on the floor or talk on pretend phones. He's done all of that much earlier than them, just so he can fit in. Eric thinks he's great and Nick wants him to just go away. Occasionally though, Nick will laugh at Liam...and I'm hoping that he's laughing with him...not at him.
On a sidenote, Eric and Nick are starting to smile when you say, "Smile, I'm taking your picture!" Sometimes it turns out great, but most of them you get crazy crazy smiles, like some of these.
Ok so in this next one Nick doesn't look crazy...I just had to show everyone that he isn't really a devil child.
wow.
P.S.
I am now caught up on posting...leaving you all in anticipation of the fantastic Halloween pictures. All I'm going to say is...I am SO EXCITED. Costumes are turning out GREAT!
1 comment:
Maren what a bunch of cuties you have. I love the little crazy smile. I have a few like this from Gid and Ashe also. Thanks so much for sharing... can't wait to see the Halloween costumes.
Post a Comment