When I got out all my Christmas stuff, or as Eric would say, "Mihmuhh" stuff, I got out the Santa hats that I gave Nick and Eric last year. Now they are really really into them and wear them periodically throughout the day calling them "Ho ho hats!" So what's a better picture moment then your kids in Santa hats under the awesome stockings you have recently given a face lift to (and hopefully are done fixing up AGAIN every year.) Liam is NOT into wearing a hat on his head and apparently no longer smiles, however, he's still adorable and will be pictured anyway. Then to top it off, Nick and Eric decided to play Ring around the Rosy without my help and while it was a little...dangerous? perhaps, it was pretty cute, so I'm putting up a really dark fuzzy video of it :) Also, long ago, when I was pregnant with the twins (like maybe...4 months along?) I purchased yarn and set out to make blankets for them. Like all other projects that I start out, I got about 5 or 6 rows in and then shoved it in a bag, and put it in a closet, never again to be touched. However, (triumphant music cue) when I got down the stockings from the closet I saw the bag of blanketness and have been diligently working on the one that should be Eric's!*please ignore the clothes beneath it in the picture...I chose crocheting over laundry this afternoon* I have doubled it in size since last I did anything to it, very exciting! I highly doubt it will be done by Christmas, but I've been enjoying it and, hopefully I can just keep plugging away at it, FINISH and then start one Nick's again as well. Ideally making it to the moment that I can then decide what colors would like for Liam's! so... Merry Mihmuhh!
1 comment:
mom
said...
Oh! your boys in the ho ho hats deserve the blanket(s) I started and never finished either. You must have a genetic flaw of undertaking more than you can finish! Flaw comes courtesy of---ME! Wonderful pictures. Made me laugh, when I should be in BED! Next Christmas it's my turn to have them.
1 comment:
Oh! your boys in the ho ho hats deserve the blanket(s) I started and never finished either. You must have a genetic flaw of undertaking more than you can finish! Flaw comes courtesy of---ME! Wonderful pictures. Made me laugh, when I should be in BED! Next Christmas it's my turn to have them.
Post a Comment