There's men above, there's men below, there's men down in the galley...
Look at all the manliness.
Thank you for SOMETHING Super Bowl Sunday.
4 comments:
mom
said...
a flamboyant array of masculinity. I actually forgot about the super bowl until it was over--we had the only big screen in America not tuned in. Give your little men neck nibbles from their distant grandma.
so after seeing this posting i had a dream that you and ryan came to the clinic i work at and brought your 4 boys (in the dream you had 4) and they were running around like madmen and ryan took his shirt off tracy jordan style. it was weird.
What your family is very beautiful your kids are lovely parabens I am Brazilian and I am expecting a aby tbm is my first and I am already drooling. saw as their are wise guys and just imagine my rsrsrrs hugs ...
4 comments:
a flamboyant array of masculinity. I actually forgot about the super bowl until it was over--we had the only big screen in America not tuned in. Give your little men neck nibbles from their distant grandma.
so after seeing this posting i had a dream that you and ryan came to the clinic i work at and brought your 4 boys (in the dream you had 4) and they were running around like madmen and ryan took his shirt off tracy jordan style. it was weird.
What your family is very beautiful your kids are lovely parabens I am Brazilian and I am expecting a aby tbm is my first and I am already drooling. saw as their are wise guys and just imagine my rsrsrrs hugs ...
Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!
Be Well...
Post a Comment