So last Friday Allyson graduated and it was a good excuse to get some fancy clothes for Nick and Eric. The shirts I found were in the boys section and were massively huge on them, but they still looked pretty amazing. However I didn't get one for Liam and the only thing close was this onesie that doesn't even really fit anymore...but it was better than *GASP* not matching!!!!! The graduation itself went pretty well. Liam ripped out on of my earrings...Nicholas I think sat still for about 3 seconds and Eric continually said, "That's Ally!" Even if it wasn't Ally. All 3 of them were tired and pretty soon Nicholas spotted the playground and had a full on nuclear meltdown. So I left!
Saturday evening the kids were playing in Grandma's backyard and were very cute...as usual.
Also, a few weeks ago we got this toy from DI that is a tape player with 2 microphones. I finally put batteries in it on Saturday. Nick and Eric loved it so much that they broke it by Sunday. That's how it goes though. Eric has asked repeatedly for the, "Wadio." Nick is doing very well with his cast. Occasionally it gets pulled on or banged into something and he cries about it, and it is super annoying to put on shirts or should I say JACKETS (why oh why Utah are you SNOWING again...I'm so sick of jackets!?) Liam said Hello yesterday but has since refused to say it and only grunts. Ryan heard it too though so I KNOW he said it.
Here are some videos to wrap things up!




1 comment:
fantastic! they look terrific, sound darling, and are totally superior boys.
Post a Comment