Ok...pretty sure we aren't Irish, however we had a smashing good St. Patrick's Day! Of course I had to get the kids some cute St. Patty's shirts! Of course, nobody wanted to pose nice for the camera! Except Liam who decided to ham it up for once. I have a video of him on a ride at Chuck E. Cheese where he hardly even smiles. Come on kid you're at CHUCK E. CHEESE! Anyways...we will start with the food!
For breakfast Eric requested green french toast. As soon as Liam saw it he said, "EW! Yucky..." I had to force him to eat one bite and then he got over it. The same thing happened at lunch. I was done with green food for the day but Eric just HAD to have something green, so I dyed their fry sauce green to dip their chicken nuggets in. Liam also thought this was disgusting and so chose not to dip. That night I made rainbow cupcakes...very messy and time consuming, but super cute.
Here are the adorable children.
Eric kept laughing so much that all the pictures came out weird of him, these were the best ones.
Liam was making all sorts of faces and dancing around and wanting to constantly be in front of the camera.
Yeah...he's pretty cute...even when he's doing some sort of squatting dance.


No comments:
Post a Comment