When I registered Nick and Eric for school I asked that they be put in the same class, and on the morning schedule. I was told that the morning class was first come first serve, but it should be fine. Then Liam was put into afternoon preschool, I panicked and asked that he get moved to the morning class. It was easy peasy because I asked early. Then of course Nick and Eric are given different teachers and put in the afternoon! Blarg! I'm a little stressed about it, but it will all work out. Anywho, today was Nick and Eric's first day! They were very excited to be so big and have backpacks. Nicholas said about 20 times, "I can't believe it's my first day at SCHOOL!" Eric was having an emotional morning, (considering this describes most morning with Eric it wasn't a huge deal.) But I have high hopes of him pulling out of his funk while he's a school, to busy to be grumpy about the horrible hand life has dealt him. Nick is super social and met a boy immediately became best friends because they were both 5. If this is his only criteria I have a feeling he will have a LOT of best friends at the end of the day. So yeah, that's that! Liam's first day of preschool is tomorrow and we will see pictures of that experience then!
No comments:
Post a Comment