
I had another appointment today! The babies are side by side, yet...on different sides than they have been the entire pregnancy. Nicholas has shifted over to my left and Eric is on the right. I didn't have to be there until 1:15, unfortunately 12:00-2:00 seems to be the perfect time for me to fall asleep. It was kinda hard to get motivated to go, and then once I got there not to just fall asleep on the ultrasound table.
Since they have shifted position, we were able to get a profile of Eric for the first time! He seems to look pretty similar to Nicholas, and be pretty Meldrumy looking. I hope these kids look a little like me, I am kinda cool. We won't really know until they pop out, which from what my doctor tells me...is going to be a while.
I guess I'm just a baby makin' machine! They still look perfect and I look perfect (ya know...as perfect as a school bus can be) and she said I'm doing very well and like it or not they are not coming for a good little while. Ryan keeps predicting I'm going to go into some kind of crazy early labor...but my doctor seems pretty confident that they are going to go the full 38 weeks...so we shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment