Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Went to the doctor again yesterday and as usual...it was a long drive just so she could look at me for 10 minutes and say...yep you are pregnant.

She's always asking, "Have you had any contractions or cramping?" and I'm always saying, "Nope." Well now when I go in tomorrow I can say, "YES!" Hopefully she'll be like...let's get those babies outta there! Hmm, we shall see.

Last night at 3:47 a.m. I started to have contractions...but they were braxton hicks because of how irregular they were and I was not going to get up at 4 in the morning and drive to Layton just so they could say it was a false alarm and to go home. Ryan was flippin' out and woke up his mom, who came downstairs and said that they were probably braxton hicks...which I was guessing anyways.

That's my exciting news! Tomorrow I'll put pictures up if I get any new ones from the doctor :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok--you need to let me know when to come--otherwise I guess I'll head out there around the 14th, because the next week is the scheduled week. Please please keep me up to date on what the dr says