
Sorry it's been awhile...it is a tad bit on the hectic side with twin babies and all...ha
They are both doing very well. Nicholas has gained 1/2 a pound over his birth weight, which is really great! Eric has a stuffy nose and we are dealing with that as best we can...it makes him really fussy and makes me really sad. They sleep in the same crib every night...if they actually decide to sleep. I'm so so so tired and I need to find my iron supplements because I'm still anemic...which pretty much sucks.
They are asleep in almost all of our pictures...but that is all they do during the day right now anyway!








Well that's it for now :)
1 comment:
Maren,
They are so stinking beautiful. I can't imagine how tired you must be. They look peaceful and so sweet together. We are so happy for you and keep you in our thoughts.
~Misty's Momma
Post a Comment