Good news!
Eric DID flip back. Of course he has about a week to flip again, but I think he'll make the right decision...I hope :P
So September 13th I will be induced! woo! kind of...i mean it's not like I've ever had a baby before so we'll see how that works out...it seems to happen for everyone else so I'm pretty sure I'll make it.
new pictures!
This is Nicholas:
and this one is Eric :)
6 comments:
Miss Maren, Your pictures of the babies are awesome. How wonderful to have twins. You will be a great momma, like my Misty. I wanted twins after Misty, then I had Zach and when I got prego with Alex, I prayed...plz don't let it be twins now! I love and miss you and we are so happy for you.
Best wishes and all that good stuff
~ Misty's Momma, Kimberly
I saw Meldrums on Misty's blog and didn't know who it was and then I saw that I was linked to you and oh well they have good taste anyway! hehe Congratulations on TWINS! Holy Cow my 12 year old self might have envied you but now all I can say is I will pray for you:) You've named them already but how will you know which one comes out first? Btw I love the names nicholas & eric and they look just beautiful in the pics :)
I'm so glad he flipped back! That's great for you!
Cute new pics of the boys! They're so cute!! :)
MAREN!!! I'm here at my pad with Suzanne and I miss you!!! Last night we stayed up and watched all of Season 2 of the Office and ate green peppers and giggled...it was great fun, and now of course I've been up for a while and she's still passed out on my hide-a-bed. ANYWAYS! Pop those kids out already, I'm soooo glad Eric flipped back, and you will do splendidly! And, I need your address cuz I have a gift to send you, LOVE YOU!!!
I believe there should be babies now....mmmhmmm!
Congrats on the boys Maren and Ryan!! I hope everything went smoothly and as planned! I can't wait to see them! We'll have to have you guys over when you're up to it!
Post a Comment