Saturday, April 12, 2008

7 months tomorrow!





5 comments:

Kizzie said...

Oh my goodness, they're so adorable! And look how big they're getting!! Too cute.
How are you feeling? I hope everything is going well for you so far!

Eric and Kassi said...

So your boys are getting big, and thats way exciting. No news from Me and Kassi, but if you care (which I wouldn't if I were you) the news from DB land is this: Tom left, Jillian's leaving, Kevin's a supervisor, about 6 other people are leaving that I don't know if you know them or not and honestly I will forget them two weeks after they are gone, so it's no wonder I can't remember them now. Do you remember Molly? She came in the other day with her husband. So she got married and is presumably happy. If we ever have a daughter I'm pushing for the name Molly, not because of her but because it's cute. Hope you're having fun. What are you up to besides taking pictures of your babies?

BJ Scott said...

Maren,
I love to see the updates on your little guys. They are getting sooo big. I especially love the picture of them holding hands. How cute is that? Hope you are feeling well with the new PG. Take care... Misty's Momma

Anonymous said...

That little Nick likes to pull faces! Looks like Eric is getting blonder. And they are getting so big that their grandma simply MUST see them soon--your turn to visit. I am now booked until mid-June. Please let me know when you are coming so I can clear my calendar!

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Holy COW! So--you just MUST send me an e-mail and give me all the updates!! Twins!! How great is that!! We're hoping for Twins next time around (Ha, ha...I say that now!!)--Two babies for the price of one pregnancy. Anyway--send me an e-mail! I'm so glad you looked me up--what's going on with everyone else?
-Mindy
mikeandmindy.williams@gmail.com