bad momma...jk, some day they will totally hold this against you tho'... we have pictures of Alexander in Misty's dress... what can I say... Renee made me do it. ~Misty's momma
I think some of those may qualify as child abuse!! :-) Kizzie likes to put some of her girly projects on Avery every now and then... generally when I'm not home! - Andy
5 comments:
What the heck!? hahaha
bad momma...jk, some day they will totally hold this against you tho'... we have pictures of Alexander in Misty's dress... what can I say... Renee made me do it.
~Misty's momma
those are too cute. Nick thinks it's hilarious.
I think some of those may qualify as child abuse!! :-) Kizzie likes to put some of her girly projects on Avery every now and then... generally when I'm not home! - Andy
I told Gail at work that you're expecting again and she almost wet herself. It was neat.
Post a Comment