We went to WIC the other day and Eric is over 17 pounds!!! Nick is just 8 ounces behind him and they are both around 26 inches...it's crazy how big they are getting! aaaaa!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
At this rate, tomorrow they will play Little League, next week they will take Algebra, and next month they will head off to college. Believe me, it all goes too fast. Nibble their sweet little necks, and tickle their toes while they still find you amusing, rather than irrelevant.
I seriously should schedule Gid's 12 month check up...since he's you know...almost 15 months. Hmm, I wonder how much he weighs now. Your boys are getting so big, it looks like they're really developing their own personalities now! How fun!
4 comments:
At this rate, tomorrow they will play Little League, next week they will take Algebra, and next month they will head off to college. Believe me, it all goes too fast. Nibble their sweet little necks, and tickle their toes while they still find you amusing, rather than irrelevant.
PS, they really are too too adorable. I want to hold them, right now!
I seriously should schedule Gid's 12 month check up...since he's you know...almost 15 months. Hmm, I wonder how much he weighs now. Your boys are getting so big, it looks like they're really developing their own personalities now! How fun!
Maren,
You seriously always have the funnest pictures. I love the hamper shot... what a hoot! Yeah for babies!
~Misty's Momma
ps... miss you
Post a Comment