Wednesday, March 12, 2008



So the news going on here is that Sunday was our first sunday in our new ward. It was CRAZY. I guess that ward wasn't use to having so many new people because about 20 people were standing around in the foyer, including us, for the first half of sacrament meeting. They finally moved the class out of the cultural hall, and set up some metal chairs, but me and Ryan were already set up feeding babies on the soft chairs in the foyer, so we just stayed there and listened from there. I'm hoping next week they are a little more prepared :) On Monday, which is Ryan's day off, we went to a park with the babies! It was a lot of fun to see them looking around at nature. Anywho, they are going to be SIX MONTHS TOMORROW!!! It's so weird that they are that old already. They are so adorable. Now that they are hitting this milestone, I finally devised a way to get them OUT of our room! Last night was the first night, and it went really great. Nick still woke up around 5:15, and I would have just left him there, since all he was doing was "talking" at the ceiling, but I didn't want him to wake up Eric, so I ended up grabbing him still. It was still so awesome to not have to worry about making too much noise, or wanting to watch tv in our room late at night, without the sound practically all the way down. It's so nice.









Anyway, I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest babies EVER! I need to squeeze 'em and kiss 'em and tell them all the things they need grandmas to say. You look soo happy in the park; isn't it just the best to watch your little ones take it all in?