Friday, March 21, 2008

What!?



When did this happen!?

apparently about 6 weeks ago....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's it! I'm banning you two from having sex. THE END.

Anonymous said...

good luck with that jenjen.

And Maren--a blessing on your head, on your home, and on your family. kisses

Kizzie said...

Wow Maren!! Congratulations!
I hope you're not feeling too sick!!

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahaha, YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE UNDER THE SUN!!! Congratulations, love your face!

Eric and Kassi said...

Are you kidding me? this is neat. kassi wants to know if this is a definite second pregnancy?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sounds a little scarey to me, but you sure make beautiful babies. I always keep a watch on your blog sites for new pics & info. Tons of love,good health and especially patience. Love Aunt Ro in California

Definitely need to take a trip to meet the family. Did you recieve the DVD & CD of Grandpa we sent?

Anonymous said...

AUGH! I miss you and now you are gonna have more babies.... congratulations!! I can't wait to see your face and those beautiful boys!