Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day and turning 8 months!




Ryan got me these loverly roses for M-Day.

Yesterday the babies were 8 months...and what an adorable 8 months they are!



They still aren't crawling but they kind of were wriggling all over each other and I thought it looked funny :)

I hope you all had good Mother's Days as well!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O boy(s)! They are just soooo cute! Wanna squeeze 'em, and hold a heart to heart convo with each one.

Anonymous said...

i am not anonymous.

Eric and Kassi said...

so i think those little fetus trackers are neat, but i don't want to know what any offspring i have looks like until it is fully developed and has distinguishable cute features

Jen said...

sweet. gotta love those baby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude- this is Ben and Mandy from Deseret Book- we happened upon your blog via Becky's via Mindy's- hope it's okay! Just wanted to say Hi

Unknown said...

Alright, so...here I am... filing an official complaint. WHERE THE HECK IS MAREN AND WHY HASN'T SHE BEEN BLOGGING!?!? What's a 9 month pregnant lady to do if she has no blogs to read? (Besides finish packing the apartment, convincing myself that buying a house is really a SMART decision and that I'm not signing my life away, and trying my hardest to remain calm so as not to force this baby to come out while I'm doing something I shouldn't be...like standing on the counter getting all the crap I hid on top of my cabinets down.) I NEED YOU MAREN... my health depends on it okay!?