i know it's been awhile...
i'm waiting on some pics from my brother in law from when we went to the zoo. i will give you a short update...no pictures :(
So Eric is now officially crawling. He goes into the laundry room...which worries me, considering there is a catbox in there. He crawls into the bathroom...which worries me because ryan and david pee in there...and we all know how good boys are at aiming...right? Eric also has TWO teeth now and Nicholas has one and I'm sure he will be crawling soon!
We are anxiously looking forward to our trip to Missouri! Someone (misty) should probably come to see me while I am there for 2 weeks :)
I love you all!
2 comments:
AHHH! When are you coming!? You better let me know. Maybe/Hopefully/ We'd better be in our new house by then and you guys could come for dinner or something! :o) Thanks for blogging pal!
and you have updated too!
Post a Comment