


So yes, the twins are 2 months from their first birthday, which is absolutely crazy! Yesterday we went Nauvoo, Illinois. We left a bit too late and managed to only do the visitor center, the Joseph Smith home and Carthage Jail. Therefore, we all decided that next Sunday night we are going to go again! Only this time we are going to stay the night and make a day of it on Monday, why not? This friday...sometime...we haven't decided...though we need to...that we are going to have a baby shower, even if we don't know the gender, I figure baby showers are a good time anyway! Today Ryan and I are going to do something fun, I dunno what, but go do some stuff together and that should be good :) Anywho, Happy Birthday to me, and I love you all!
2 comments:
OMG!!! The boys are getting so big. We miss you guys SO MUCH!!! Hope your having fun visiting with your family and friends. HURRY HOME!!!
Post a Comment