Monday, July 7, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

So due to a back injury Ryan was told not to go back to work until after his vacation was up. So...due to that...we left for Missouri early! Of course...he has a really sore back...but...we are here! We got in on the 4th of July to my parents surprise and are here until the end of the month pretty much. Everything has been going pretty well, the only sad thing is, that today I had my big ultrasound scheduled. I was going to find out the sex and all that jazz. I got a quick little one right before we left, and the baby is just fine...but it's legs just wouldn't open...so it's undetermined for right now. I will schedule one for right after we get back though, for sure. It's driving me crazy to just not know. If I felt like spending the money on it, I'd get one out here...just to find out...boy girl, boy? girl. I don't know. Anywho, the babies are going to be 10 months next sunday and I'll be 23, what an exciting weekend it shall be! I love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love you to make this ch-ch-ch-change permanent!

Unknown said...

HOw about you just have Ry-guy find a job while you're out here and stay here!?!? Ya! Anyways, call me so we can find some time to hang out! 816-419-8273