Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sweet Liam















William Ryan Meldrum is 9 days old today! I've been a bit busy, so I'm sorry this post is delayed. He was, as the sign says, 8 lbs 12 oz and 19.5 inches long. Everyone was pretty amazed at how big he was, but I think we're all over it now. We've had some issues with jaundice, thus the lovely bilibed (may I just say that I hate that thing? it's just too stressful) pictured. Hopefully we are past the worst of it now...I'm pretty sure we are. Anyway...he is really really adorable, and so it's worth it to have 3 under 1 and a half :) oh and here is the before bump pic.

Love you all!

6 comments:

BJ Scott said...

Oh my goodness Maren!!! First I have to say you look amazing... and he is a little doll. So happy for you!
Love ya,
~Misty's Momma

Unknown said...

He is adorable!!! Look at all of his hair, and it's soooo dark! You look awesome too btw. Seriously though, Liam is a total cutie pie! I hope that jaundice gets a kick in the butt soon!

Eric and Kassi said...

congratulations guys, you have another cute kid, i don't even like kids but yours are cute. especially that eric character. anyway kassi and i are happy for you talk to you later

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Congrats Maren!! You are my hero--I am constantly amazed at your spectacular attitude and stories! He's darling!

Anonymous said...

Yay! you have internet again! and terrific shots. I miss you and your boys, young and old, already. Going to Tim & Carol's for Thanksgiving? I am not even cooking much this year. Just a frog eye salad and some pie. Love to you and your cute baby--those jaundice lights... make me sad. How's the nursing going?

Jeni said...

First of all, you're adorable being all fat. Second, that baby is the cutest thing ever... how the heck did you pull that off!?!?! And third, I NEVER said I'd come to Utah to get married. I'm anti-Utah. But I refuse to be one of those girls with 6 boyfriends because they WOULD all propose at the same time and that's ridiculous. I'm just fine with one! LOVE YOU!