Liam is 3 weeks old, and basically adorable. Eric is teething...2 molars on their way in and 2 more in the front on the bottom. I'm trying really hard to get them to say "Ho Ho Ho" for Christmas, so far Nick says "uh uh" and occasionally Eric says "Ho Ho HoWhoaawhoawow" or at least something like that. Eric tends to only repeat if he feels like it, but he definitely now says:
Hi
Uh-oh
No
Liam
and Ally
It's pretty cute, plus when Little Einstein's come on he says "Nine!" Also I've taught both boys to kiss the baby, which goes well...until they smack the baby or try to poke out his eye.
Thanksgiving went fantastic, and my Frog Eye Salad was pretty yummy, and they have Pumpkin Rolls on sale at macey's, and so we are probably going to buy one today...and eat it...today.
That is pretty much it, so I'll give you some pictures and be on my way!
2 comments:
HOLY SMOKES look at that hair! Crazy! Congrats Ryan on the new job! Sounds like life is good!
I love your pix. and yay for the new job-- I think Mark has been stringing you along for awhile, and being proactive is good.
Post a Comment