I'm feeling pretty good now that I have awesome drugs, I'm just bummed that I can't eat all this lovely Christmas food, which, let's admit it, is like half the joy of Christmas. I ate a handful of white chocolate popcorn tonight and then my hubby reminded me that I couldn't eat it...I was sad.
Anywho, tonight was the family Christmas Party, and it was great! Santa took time from his busy schedule to come and make Eric cry and confuse Nicholas. Here are some pics and this is what you get until I have more time and energy :)
1 comment:
of course I want to cuddle him! And the twins too. I remember when you reacted the same way Eric did to Santa, only Santa was your own father. Sorry you don't feel well. Can you eat frog eye salad? We saw Andy & Kizzie today--along with Jackson. He's so little. He was dressed in a santa suit. Your superior children are the cutest.
Post a Comment