I feel super sick tonight, don't know why. So i've had a very lazy unproductive day, and I feel a bit like death. However I watched a religious movie with Ryan's mom (ok so it was really really catholic, but it was still really interesting and good) and therefore I feel ok about not going to church. The ward thought we were moving yesterday anyway.
We had an apartment...then we didn't...then we thought we did, but didn't, then we thought we were going to get another, but we didn't. Basically, we have to get a refrigerator box and draw windows on it, and pretend it's a 3 bedroom apartment in somewhat of a decent distance of Sandy.
My friend Jenna is gettin' hitched! Last night I drove up to Layton (baby free! yay for Mother in Laws!) to her bridal shower. I not only got to see Jenna, but I got to hang with Suzie Q and my friend Jami Elzing, whom I haven't seen since I was about 16 years old...totally nuts. After the shower the 3 of us went to Taco Bell and had a fun time eating burritos and talking about old missouri memories. So...pics:


Anywho, that's basically it! love ya all and seriously, we need a 3 bedroom like we need a million dollars. We have exhausted craigslist and ksl.com, I've started looking at 2 bedrooms, we can make that work for a while, but as you all know too well, toddlers and babies don't stay toddlers and babies forever. Someday (SOON!) I want my own room. So yeah.
1 comment:
Sorry you are ill. Sick of it all. Speaking of sick... your grandpa is in the hospital, has had emergency experimental surgery--a blockage to the spleen and internal bleeding. So pray for him and grandma. Kiss your boys for me. Love you.
Post a Comment