Sunday, September 6, 2009

Long Over Due Vacation Update:











Yes...it's finally happened. I put it off for a bit because half my pictures were from a disposable

camera and I wanted to have the pics for the post...since they ARE the post. So here is the basic rundown of events:

1. My parents met me at the Outlet Mall and then we drove from there to Twin Falls/Jerome, ID. Our kids are great travelers and so other than Liam not having much fun due to some hunger and sickofcarseatitis, it was a smooth trip.
2. We got there and I settled into my Air Conditioned cabin. Yes...I know how camping should be done :) It was cramped but it worked out great.
3. The next day we met up with the Sibs and their kids and we all went swimming! Yay! After that we all went to eat Mexican food! Yay!
4. The kids got to play a lot on the playground too, because as luck would have it the toys there

were Little Tikes, and therefore PERFECT for there age and ability with slides and climbing and interests.
5. The next day we got together again for lunch. Which for me was not fun because Nick and Eric decided it was fun to put their arm up the tail pipe of the truck and there was black nastiness everywhere. I hear lunch was lovely for everyone else though.
6. Then we went swimming again!
7. Then the next day we packed up and went back to Utah!
8. The 5th of August was our 3rd Anniversary! woooo! So my parents watched the kiddos and we went to Fuddruckers and Harry Potter 6...which as will most HP movies was great and disappointing all at once. However Fuddruckers was




fantastic.
9.
My mom and I got a girls afternoon out of all this and got pedicures and did some shopping. We found great jeans for only $8!
10. We ate at Cafe Rio...yum. The next day my parents took off south to visit a friend and then head home. Vacation over.

More updates to come!

No comments: