Since the trip to Idaho. Liam turned 9 months 5 days after our anniversary. Then Allyson turned 11 and invited all the boys to her party at Build-A-Bear! They each made a cute bear, all 3 different colors and I bought them all matching underwear.
It was tons of fun, especially for Nick and Eric...although it was pretty tiring chasing them around the store. After we left the mall we went to the park for cake and ice cream. Which of course they also loved and they played at the park. Liam had his first experiance in swings and LOVED it. Nick and Eric of course had endless energy but it was near the end of the day and the fussy attitude was starting to take over. Then after all this fun we were hit by *cue DUN DUN DUN* the sickness. I'm still unsure as to what it was or how we all came to have it. Just one morning I was changing Liam and suddenly all his bottle came spewing out of his mouth like a geyser. After his bath Nick started puking all over the place. Then Eric awakes from his nap crying, so I go in the room to discover his breakfast spilling from his crib onto the floor into a toy bus. Then it had to get better right? pfffft no. I also discovered that Liam cut TWO teeth (his first!) and had a whole fun day of cleaning vomit and poop. Ryan comes home and says he doesn't feel well. After I eat dinner suddenly I don't feel great either. About a day later Nick and Eric recovered, whereas Liam, Ryan and I were stricken about a week and a half. It was horrid, horrid, horrid! Of course after we finished with that, we had to have something ELSE happen. We went down to Orem to see family and return home to a flood in our kitchen coming from under the washer. We go into the bathroom to see another flood from the base of the toilet and the bathtub and toilet are full of crap. To make it worse it was the people's yuckyness from upstairs filling everything up. Eventually it all got fixed though by the emergency plumber and everything is working! Soon to come...HAIRCUTS.
No comments:
Post a Comment