Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Fun!

Been a bit busy over the past few days. There was Thanksgiving...where I apparently forgot I have a camera and took only 3 pictures, which are all of the same thing. Then there was black friday at the mall and sitting on Santa's lap. Not me...the kids. Anyways, all my pictures of the kids with santa came out really bright and horrible. I had to mess with them a ton to get them to look even this awful. It was the only way you could even glimpse their faces, and it makes me sad...but there is always next Christmas I suppose.


Then on Monday Ryan turned 23 and I made a ghettofabulous cake. We already had a cake mix and frosting in the cupboard and he said he didn't care...so he ended up with a pink cake! It tasted great, even if it was a little girly. Then yesterday we (by we I mean Annette, Ally, the kids and I) went to Festival of the Trees!

Ally had a dance performance and after that we walked around looking at crafts, sweets and amazing trees.






Today is Ryan's day off, so hopefully I can drag out my Christmas stuff today. I really want our Christmas tree up by tonight!

1 comment:

mom said...

yay for new pictures! Your boys are so fabulous, darling...We are freezing here and have about half a foot of snow everywhere. Tues nite hit a log in the road during a snowstorm and were helped by some passing mennonites and a tattoed boy from SLC. Will has his 3rd snow day tomorrow. I put up the tree, couldn't find the poinsettia or bubble lights but it's still gorgeous. MISS YOU!