Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tax Returns...easy come...easy go...

Finally I got this beauty:
It's just about the coolest thing on the planet. I half expected Tim Gunn to walk in occasionally and say something like, "I like where you're going with this. I'm a little nervous about these feathers and the latex, but you have to be bold. The judges will either hate it or love it. Make it work!!!"

 I am not bold, and have only made pajama pants for the twins, but you have to keep in mind that I haven't sewn a thing in like 6 years, or heck followed a pattern for maybe 7 or 8.
I'm pretty pleased. I screwed up once (probably because I chose to sew them around midnight) but it was easily fixed. Plus Nick and Eric would look good in about anything anyway.

Oh and around this time Valentine's Day happened. Ryan and I got a date night in and went to see The Blindside (very good btw). Ally had a sleepover here and the next day we made sugar cookies. They were the best sugar cookies I have ever made. So amazing. I think everyone was shocked at how good they turned out. 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love the machine...and the pajama pants, goodness knows they cost a fortune!