
Now that March is upon us the sun has decided to make a comeback! Woooohoo! I detest winter. Always have, always will. On one such sunny day, I dragged Ryan out of his computer chair and off to a park. I swear his hind parts are super glued to that thing (grr). We were only there about 30 minutes and then we went out to brunch at Dee's. Yum.
Oh yeah...scroll down there are bunches of other posts to see :)
1 comment:
We are definitely glad for the sun and warmer weather!
Congrats on the sewing machine. The pants are cute! I don't know if I could live without my machine. Seriously, once my machine broke and I thought I'd be able to wait to get one til we had more money, but I couldn't. I sew several times a week.
There are so many sewing blogs out there, you should check them out for easy projects and detailed tutorials that you can make without patters. I make the boys pants without a pattern all the time, so easy. Anyway. I love sewing. A lot.
Post a Comment