Saturday, January 10, 2009

And so we start again...Liam is 2 months old today!

I did this with the twins, and so now I will do it with Liam. Here are his 2 months pics!




We haven't gotten him in for his 2 month check up yet...but I know he's somewhere around 12 lbs...he's our big boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had me at those sweet little tootsies! I can't believe how big he is already. You can see it on his face that he is taking it all in. Snuggle your big boys for me too. I miss them all!

Jeni said...

He's 2 months!?!? Holy Cow! Time flies by far too fast. It's ridiculous! And to think, I haven't seen you in almost two years... TEAR! I love your face, in case you forgot!

Unknown said...

Okay, I know this is random... BUT I just wanted to point out how rockin your boobs look in the pic on your sidebar. I'm your friend so I can tell you that. Also, I'm just slightly jealous b/c Ashelyn made my boobs disappear.

Done talking about boobs now. I can't believe Liam is already 2 months old! How do they even grow so fast?!?! Anyhoo, Miss your face!