Sunday, January 4, 2009

Feeling good...FINALLY

I had the surgery a week and 2 days ago and I'm starting to actually feel normal again! Whoop whoop! Some time around 5 or so tonight I got a burst of energy and happiness, and I think I can stop taking my meds now, I mean we don't want me turning into Dr. House, right?

Anywho, not a lot has been going on...I am ridiculously behind on laundry and my children haven't had any clean clothes, so that has been kind of annoying, but I fully intend to clean EVERYTHING...tomorrow. Ya know...right after I meet up with my fellow procrastinators. Seriously though, I'm really going to try to put everything back where it goes, it shall happen. It SHALL.

I don't have any new pictures at the moment, but I thought I'd share some oldies but goodies with you, because we all know that most people just skim through the words and then feast on the pics. Well...that's what I do.

Ok, not that old, but this is our little smiley pants on Christmas Eve. He smiles all the time, such a good tempered boy!

Here are my girlymen! *sigh* This was just too much fun.

This is when they were WAY little and screamed their heads off every time I changed them.

Here is Eric around 9 months playing in the laundry basket.

Here is Nick about 6 months caged in a laundry basket. Ugh! They are all just getting TOO BIG. Now they are both taller than that laundry basket...RIDICULOUS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling human again! Laundry is ever with us--I know it SHALL get done soon enough. Today I learned there is a nationwide shortage on Oxycodone (your Percoset) so you don't want to take it unnecessarily. NONE is available in our town right now; I am sure we will have clients in crisis over it. I do feast on your pictures, and it is ridiculous that you don't fit in the laundry basket anymore, either.