seriously...how do people keep from completely losing their minds on Sunday!? Whenever I get a calling I don't know what the crap I'm going to do...if we actually end up at church that is a miracle right there, because I feel like as soon as 8 AM hits the day is just gone. I feel like it's a race against time until 4:00 at night...if church didn't start at 1 pm...I think all of us would show up in our pajamas, and I would do nothing but bawl my eyes out all of sacrament meeting. I am dying for them to be old enough for nursery...DYING. I'm so exhausted just getting them ready that I could use the break!!!!!!!! BLAA!
2 comments:
Hey Maren!
This is Xanga Natalie. I've moved to Blogger. :)
I definitely feel for those families with more than one child under the age of 5 trying to get through church. When I was little, my parents were up front doing the music, so my sister and I would crawl under the pews, pull legs and make so much noise. =P Try and stay sane, girl!!
Don't bawl. It's ok. The baby can be in his jammies, and the boys will be wonderful, no matter how you do/don't dress them. Nursery is just around the corner. Meantime, just GETTING and BEING there speaks volumes in heaven & on earth because you have to move heaven & earth just to get there. Your kids, tho, will learn that Sundays you go to church. Period. End of story. Sing the songs, mind your kids, and get through it. It will all be worth it.
Post a Comment