Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

Those of you who might have seen an angry facebook post might already know...that right when I was getting ready to throw the kids in the car and head to Mamas house (where the costumes were at, and the NICER neighborhood for trick-or-treating was) but I couldn't find the keys anywhere. Ryan had been the last one with them and his phone had died. After a good hour or so of turning my whole house upside down looking for them, I finally got Ryan's work to send him a message using the "It's a Family EMERGENCY!" excuse. About 10 minutes later he called me all freaked out and told me that they were in a grocery bag...on the floor...somewhere around his desk...sigh. Anywho, after all that stressing out we did get to Orem and ate dinner and put on our costumes! Also, the kids had little cute pumpkins...but I kind of forgot about them. So there are no pictures...but you can imagine them with pumpkins if you like.












3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the robot costumes! So cute!

Anonymous said...

OH what cute bo bots and puppy

MA MAW said...

It s me Ma maw I AM NOT ANONYMOUS!!!