
Yes, I finally cleaned out the fridge today. As usual it was pretty gross. There always seems to be at least ONE thing in the back that you totally forgot was there and sometimes it's so bad you have to guess..."Now...what is this?" It wasn't THAT bad today, thankfully. It had to be done because a jar of pickles had been turned on it's side and leaked pickle juice EVERYWHERE. Therefore making our everything in our fridge and freezer have a smell and slight taste of pickles. Appetizing, right?


So anyways now that it's all clean I discovered that we have absolutely no food. It look packed when I opened it and now it has:
2 Loaves of bread
A variety of cheeses
3 eggs
a quart or so of milk
Butter
A door packed with condiments
2 onions
and a jar of applesauce
So I guess dinner will be Cheesy onion apple french toast?
mmm.
I'll be sure to post the recipe.
2 comments:
wow that beats whats in our fridge except for the onions. I have 8 because you know how I LOVE ONIONS!!!
You bring my heart joy. I want that recipe! Too bad Julian hates pickles so if all my food tasted and smelled of pickle he'd just make me start all over... possibly with a new fridge! EEK!
Post a Comment